Invite your colleague to join Certificate Program in Business Analytics and get 10% discount on your program fees. Invite your colleague to join Certificate Program in Business Analytics and get 10% discount on your program fees.
Invite your colleague to join Certificate Program in Business Analytics and get 10% discount on your program fees.
Executive Certificate Program in Business AnalyticsApply Now
Program Overview :
Business Analytics has emerged as one of the most potential career options in terms of professional growth. The rise of business analytics has resulted in a great demand for trained business analysts and the trend will only continue to rise. Sensing this need to create a workforce that understands the field and is trained to tackle the complex issues related to business analytics, IESMCRC, has come up with this program, which is designed to provide in-depth knowledge of data-based decision making using real case studies.
This program will :
• Help participants understand the critical concepts of business analytics and research.
• Clarify the scientific understanding of complex methods which are required in business decision making.
• Help participants effectively apply analytical concepts in real life scenarios across various industries.
Delivery Methodology :
- Hybrid: Online lectures+ Offline (Hands-on training at campus)
- Hands-on training using various software platforms
- Real-life case studies
- Tests, quizzes, assignments, projects
Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduate (or its equivalent) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- At least 2 years work experience in a relevant field is desirable
Admission Criteria :
The selection will be based on candidate’s profile evaluation, subject to meeting eligibility criteria.
Attendance Criteria :
A Minimum of 65% attendance is a prerequisite for the successful completion of the program.
Assessment and Evaluation :
- Participants will be evaluated on the basis of examinations and other evaluation methods required for certification.
- Participants will be given any one of the following grades: “Excellent”; “Good”; “Fair”; or “Poor.”
- Successful completion of the programme will require a participant to fulfil the attendance criteria and obtain no more than two “Poor” grades in the whole program.
Target Audience :
While analytics may sound simple, it takes a great deal of technical proficiency to excel in the field. This program is hence suitable to the ones who have an analytical and technical bent of mind to understand the technologies used in the process of quantitative data analysis and play a role in data-driven decision-making process of the organization.
It is best suited for
- Professionals interested in developing analytical and data based skills and transition to a career in Analytics
- Working executives seeking to advance their careers by gaining in-depth knowledge of Business Analytics that could help them take up strategic decision- making roles
- Managers seeking to specialize in analytics in their operational area
- Immersive learning journey with real-world case studies, business decision-related projects & Capstone Project
- Hands-on exercises using real-world data sets using latest software’s like Python/R/ SPSS/Tableau/ Power BI
- Taught by eminent faculty & renowned industry experts Extensive Placement Prep and Placement assistance
Program Structure :
- Course Hrs : 150+ Hrs (Online + Offline Hands-on Sessions)
- Sessions : 75 (approx.), each of 2 hrs
- Classes on Saturday : 2 sessions each of 2 hrs
- Timing ( Tentative ) : 9 am - 11 am / 11.30 am - 1.30 pm
Program Fees :
INR 70,000 + 18% GST (Standard Fee)
INR 60,000 + 18% GST (Discounted Fee)
- Early Bird Fee, Applicable till 11th Feb 2023
- Group Discount (3+ Enrolments from the same organization)
- IESMCRC Alumni Discount
Program Start Date:
- May 6, 2023
For Admission :
Connect with us on: 022- 5000 1729 / 730 / 9029201800 / 9152024112 / 9152024113 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To Download Brochure & Program Structure :
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.