The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has started the process of registration for admissions to Post Graduate Degree Courses in Management (MBA/MMS) for the academic year 2022-24. The registration process has begun for MAH MBA/MMS CET, an online computer-based test. Candidates must know that the registration procedure is underway and the last date for application is April 7, 2022.
The examination dates for the above courses haven’t been announced yet. The examination is to be held in two sets – Batch 1 and Batch 2. Admit cards will also be distributed after the MBA CET registration and MMS CET registration is completed.
• At the end of the process of MBA CET 2022 registration and MMS CET 2022 registration, candidates of the general category need to pay an application fee of Rs.1000 and the reserved/PWD category candidates need to pay Rs.800.This payment can be made through online mode.
• Candidates are eligible to apply for MAH-MBA CET 2022 if they have completed a bachelor's degree with a minimum grade of 50% (45% for reserved category) in 3 years of duration.
• Final year graduates are also eligible to fill the MBA CET registration form and MMS CET registration form for admission in 2022-23.
• Candidates have to visit the official website - mahacet.org
• On the homepage, tap on the link that says "MCA and MBA/MMS CET"
• Complete the registration process
• Fill in the application form by entering the details required
• Submit and then download the MBA CET registration form and MMS CET registration form
• Take a printout of the form for future requirements
With these details, you are prepared for the process of MBA CET 2022 registration and MMS CET 2022 registration.