As an academician
- Associate Professor - Economics & General Management Dean of Centre of Entrepreneurship & Innovation at PTVA's Institute of Management (2016-2023).
- Assistant Professor, BFM & BMM coordinator at PTVA's M.L. Dahanukar College of Commerce (2011-2016)
- Assistant Professor, BBI coordinator at L.S.Raheja College of Arts & Commerce (2009-2011).
- Worked as visiting faculty of economics at post graduate level for 4 years and undergrad level for 5 years (2005-2015).
Worked for ‘Proxima Exports’ (2008-2011) , dealing with promotion of brands and supplying promotion merchandise for FMCG companies like HUL, Godrej. I was involved in developing new ideas and sourcing products for promotional merchandise for various brands of HUL like Dove, Lakme, Fair & Lovely, Knor, Surf Excel and Ponds.
Notable Achievements in previous employment
- Co-ordinated curriculum development of new programme, MBA in Innovation Entrepreneurship & Venture Development (MBA-IEV).
- Developed curriculum of Entrepreneurship & Design Thinking and facilitate this course too.
- Set up a student based incubation centre - Centre of Entrepreneurship & Innovation (COEI). the centre has so far had 4 successful and profitable student start-ups, 10 successful pre-incubatees and 10 students in incubation programme.
- Given one-to-one mentoring to all student start-ups, preincubatees and students in ideation stage.
- Worked as PTVAIM's Institutional Innovation Council (IIC) President since 2018 – 2023. The IIC was selected as one of the top 13% IICs of the country for consecutive three years.
- Worked as National Innovation & Start-up Policy (NISP)Coordinator.
- Organized two national level conferences in 2017 and 2018 as convener and co-convener respectively.
- Drafted PTVAIM's Research & Plagiarism policies. Head of Research Cell from 2016 to 2019.
- Eight UGC care publications (2018-21) One scopus indexed publication. (2016)
- Completed one paid minor research project funded by University of Mumbai. (2018-19)
- Completed two paid minor research projects funded by National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) (2016-18)
Three books of Economics, based on university syllabus for under graduation students of various courses under University of Mumbai. (2014-16)
- Part of BOS member for Mithibai autonomous colleges.
- A Vice Chancellor nominee for BOS for autonomous Sathaye College Management stream.
- Delivered guest lectures on the topic of Entrepreneurship on E-cell platforms of different colleges.
- Successfully completed one non-funded social entrepreneurship project (PTVAIM's Project Saksham) in collaboration with Learning Space Foundation. (2019-21)
- Been one of the mentors of Garje Marathi Global’s initiative “Each Woman Champion”, where online mentoring was provided to 25 women entrepreneurs across Maharashtra.