Research Output :
A. Title of the Thesis:
Impact of Merger and Acquisition on Employees' Job Satisfaction in the Banking Sector of Selected Banks in Mumbai Region between 2000 -2011.
B. Papers Published:
- 'Organisational Politics at Teck Pvt. Ltd.' HRM Review, an IUP Publications, coauthor, Volume XVI, Issue 5, co-author 2020
- ‘A Study on Post-Merger Employee Satisfaction in Indian Banking Sector’, published in Scopus Indexed Journal Test: Engineering and Management, ISSN: 0193-4120 Page No. 19412 – 19420, 2020. Volume 83. International Journal, United States.
- ‘A Study on Post-Merger Employee Engagement in the Indian Banking Sector’, published in Quest, bi annual journal of Management and Research, ISSN: 0976-3317, Volume X, Issue I, Impact factor (SJIF): 6.869, 2020
- ‘A Study of Employees’ Perception about their Role within the Organisation.’, International Journal of Interdisciplinary Research in Arts and Humanities, Impact Factor 5.225, ISSN (On line) 2456-3145, Volume 7, Issue 1 2022.
- ‘A Study of Post-merger Employee Job Satisfaction Survey in Mumbai Region Banks’ in Quest bi-annual referred journal of management and research UGC Approved, Impact Factor: 6.869 (SJIF) 2019
- ‘A Study on Millennial Workforce’s Perception about desired Work Place Invention’ in International Journal of Management and Economics Invention, ISSN 2395-7220, Impact Factor:6.378(SJIF), 0.532(GIF), 2018.
- ‘Employer Branding Practices: Case Review on IT Sector Companies in India’, Scientific Research Journal (SCIRJ), Volume III, Issue VIII, ISSN 2201-2796, 2015
- ‘An Initiative towards Transformational change in society: A Case Study on Agarbatti Manufacturing Unit at Naraj Marthapur, Odisha’, in International Organisation of Scientific Research Journal of Business and, e-ISSN: 2278-487X, p-ISSN: 2319-7668, having impact factor 1.2. 2015 co-authored with student
- ‘A Study on Employee Satisfaction Survey' in the International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews’, ISSN 2349-5138, UGC Approved, Impact factor: 5.75 2019
- ‘Towards understanding the Organisational Climate in an Organisation in the Insurance Sector, in Global Vistas, ISSN 0975-2110. 2012
- ‘An in-depth Analysis of the Performance Management System at Bank of Baroda’ in Research journal SIBAR, ISSN No. 0975 -9964,Vol-III, Issue-1. 2012.
- ‘Analyzing the effectiveness of Training Programme’ in "International Journal of Business, Management & Social Sciences, ISSN: 2249-7463, Vol.11, Issues4(1). 2012
- ‘Role of Gender on Personal Effectiveness Level in B- School Faculty Members’ in Sfimar Research Review ISSN 0975-895X, 7. 2007
- ‘A Case Study on the Merger of Tech Mahindra and Satyam Computer Services Ltd. with special reference to HR Issues’ in IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM), e-ISSN: 2278-487X, p-ISSN: 2319-7668. 2014 Co-authored with student BEST PAPER AWARD
- ‘Role of Relative-Agency of Consumers in Brand Building: Conceptual Review for Marketing Implications and Future Studies’, Sri Lankan Journal of Marketing (SLJM), ISSN 1800-4989, co-authored.
- ‘A Study of Religious Diversity and Unity of India’ in International Journal of Business Management and Social Sciences, ISSN 0975-895X , Vol. 1, Issue 4 (2).2012
- ‘A Case Study on the role of Kailash Satyarthi in eradicating child labour’ in IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM), e-ISSN: 2278-487X, p-ISSN: 2319-7668. 2014
- ‘Towards Identification & Evaluation of Training Needs’ in Sfimar Research Review, a bi-annual journal, ISSN: 2249-7463, volume 6, issue 11.
- ‘Personal Effectiveness among Faculty Members of Business School’ in Sfimar Research Review, a bi-annual journal, ISSN 0975-895X, volume 6, issue 11.
- ‘Contribution of HR in Managing Change for the Success of Mergers and Acquisitions’ in Sfimar Research Review ISSN 0975-895X.
- ‘A case Study on State Street Syntel Services Pvt. Ltd’s training initiative to benchmark for hiring and growth for KPO employees’ in IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM), e-ISSN: 2278-487X, p-ISSN: 2319-7668, 2014
- ‘Analyzing the effectiveness of training programme’ in International Journal of Business, Management & Social Sciences, ISSN: 2249-7463.2012
- ‘A Study on the Level of Personal Competence’ in Anvesha, ISSN No. 0974-5467, Vol. 2. No. 1. 2009
- ‘A Case on Kotak Bank-ING Vysya Merger’ presented in International HR Research Conference on ‘HR in Search of an Identity’ at IBS, organized by IBS, AMDISA and Indian Oil. Published in conference proceedings, ISBN Number: 978-93-5213-707-7 2018, BEST PAPER AWARD
- ‘A Study on Employee Engagement in a private sector bank presented during Innovative Business Practices and Sustainability in VUCA World’ organized by GNVS Institute of Management and Bombay Management Association. Published in International Organisation of Scientific Research Journal. 2018
- ‘A Study of HRD Values in organisations to build an excellent culture' presented in International Research Conference on Sustainable Development of Human Capital: Exploring Perspectives from Grassroots to Global Research & Practice at IIM Ahmedabad, published by Academy of HRD, ISBN No. -978-93-5288-411-7 2017
- ‘An in Depth Study to Assess the Post- merger Cultural Openness in HDFC Bank’, presented in 5th Biennial Indian Academy of Management Conference (INDAM) 2017 on Indian Insights: Integrating Individuals, Institutions and Innovations at IIM Indore, publication in Indore Management Journal (IMJ)- Special Issue,ISSN:0975-1653 2017
- ‘A Study of Religious Diversity and Unity in India.’ International conference organized by CIMSR, Pune, published in International Journal of Business, Management & Social Sciences, ISSN No. : 22497463. 2016
- An in-depth Study of Post-merger Employee Job Satisfaction’ IMRA-IIMB International Conference on Inclusive Growth & Profits with Purpose: New Management Paradigm organized by International Management Research Academy (IMRA) London, United Kingdom and Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) Bengaluru (Bangalore), India at IIM B and published in conference proceedings. 2015.
- ‘A study of work culture in different organisations and its effect: a case study approach’, at 3rd International Conference on Transforming Management System for Innovation, Development and Governance organized by Nepalese Academy of Management in association with Tribhuban University and Slington College, Kathmandu, published in conference proceedings, ISBN Number: 9789937293747. 2015.
- ‘Pre - Joining Engagement Activity for GETs at Hindalco Industries Ltd’, at AIMS International Conference on Management, organized by IIM Kozhicode and AIMS, published in conference proceedings, ISBN 978-81-924713-8-9 . 2015
- ‘A Case Study on the Fly Ash Brick Manufacturing Plant for uplifting the deprived Human Resource of the society by TATA Power: A Step toward Sustainable business’, at Twelfth AIMS International Conference on Management on Management, organized by IIM Kozhicode and AIMS, published in conference proceedings, ISBN 978-81-924713-8-9. 2015
- ‘ ‘A Study on Data Analytics at SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd’ at Twelfth AIMS International Conference on Management on Management, organized by IIM Kozhicode and AIMS, published in conference proceedings, ISBN 978-81-924713-8-9. 2015
- Tata Nano Singur Controversy, a case study’, at International Case Study Conference, organised by IES’ Management College and Research Centre, published in conference proceedings, ISBN 9789383241-18-7. 2015
- ‘Work-value system in different organisations and its effect: a case study approach’ published 13th Biennial International Society for the Study of Work and Organisational Values, ISSWOV Conference, published in conference proceedings, ISBN: 978-0-9817997-2-8. 2012
- ‘Towards attaining Perfection through Rhythm and Self Consciousness’ in 3rd International Conference on Integrating Spirituality and Organisational Leadership, Organised by IIT Rourki and Gurukul Kangri University, ISOL Publication, ISBN 978-81-920639-0-4. 2011
- ‘Organisational Culture for Creativity and Innovation’, International Conference at IMT Ghaziabad, published by Macmillan Publishers, New Delhi, ISBN 13: 978-0230-63731-3. 2014
- ‘Departmental Competency Mapping’, the ‘4th International Conference on Managing Human Resource at Work place’ at SDMIMD, Mysore, published in conference proceedings. 2015
- 'An in depth Study of Social Entrepreneurship in India’ at International Conference on Inclusive Growth and Micro finance Access organized by FMS, Banaras Hindu University and UNDP, published in the Book: Microfinance Issues and Challenges ISBN: 978-81-8329-515-4, Shree Publishers and Distributors. 2011
- ‘Talent Management through Employee Engagement: a Study on Health Prime (India) Pvt. Ltd.’ at 10th Samarth International seminar on Emerging Economies: BRIC and Asean Markets, organized by SSIM, Shinawara University, Bangkok and Institute of Management Studies, Bhutan, published in conference proceedings. 2010
- ‘A Study on Differently-Abled Employees in IT /ITES sector’ at 5th National Management Conference 2019: Weather proof Organisation: Challenging the Challenge, organized by ASBM, Bhubneswar published in conference proceedings with ISSN Number. 2019.
- ‘Social Entrepreneurship Development Programme – A Psychological Perspective, during International Conference on ‘Relevance of Policy Reforms on Development Challenges before Emerging Economies’ , at Jamia Millia Islamia., Macmillan Publication. 2011
- ‘Positive Psychology: an in-depth Study’ in Handbook of Management and Behavioural Sciences’ Vol. 6, A Referred Publication of the Society of Management and Behavioural Sciences, Wisdom Publisher, ISBN.: 978-93-81505-27-4. 2012
- ‘Learning Organisation Profile Survey’ in Envisioning the Future Business, Redefining Strategies for Excellence, Excel Books, ISBN: 978-93-5062-003-8, 2012.
- Micro-finance Issues and Challenges, Shree Publishers and Distributors, ISBN 978-81-8329-515-4.
- ‘How to Attain Sustainable Growth in BPO/ KPO Sector: an HR Perspective’ in BPO/ KPO Management: an Industry Perspective, ISBN: 978-81-7446-672-3, Excel Publications. 2009
- ‘Social Entrepreneurship Development Programme – A Psychological Perspective, in ‘Relevance of Policy Reforms on Development Challenges before Emerging Economies’, Macmillan Publication.
- ‘Leadership Branding leads to organizational Effectiveness’, Excel India Publishers, ISBN 93-80043-71-6.
- ‘Strategies for Transformational Changes in the Indian Education Sector’ in Decision Sciences and Technology for Globalisation, published in book by Allied Publishers, ISBN: 81-8424-290-5.
- Co-authored ‘A Study of Work- life Balance in Organisations’ in 7th International Conference on Managing Human Resources at the work place at SDMIND 2018. ISBN : 978-93-83302-35-2
- ‘Employee Engagement Practices at Taj Lands Hotel’, the 4th International Conference on ‘Managing Human Resource at Work place’ at SDMIMD, Mysore. 2012 ISBN : 978-93-83302-07-9
- ‘Stress Management and Well-being through Music Therapy – a psychological Perspective’ at International Conference on Psychology of Music and Mental Health, at Bangalore University. 2012, published in Conference Proceedings.
- ‘Transformation through People’, A Research Seminar at national level, at SFIMAR, Mumbai, published in conference proceedings. 2007
- Identity Crisis in Organizations during Merger & Acquisitions and a few Probable Solutions: an HR perspective’, National Conference at IMT Nagpur, published in conference proceedings. 2007
- ‘Self-Transformation & Excellence in Action’ during 9th International Conference on Management of Transformation at DSPSR, held from Jan. 3-5, 2008 at NAAS, NASC Complex, Pusa, New Delhi. published in conference proceedings , 2008.
- ‘Towards Creating an Entrepreneurial Culture in India Leading to Nation Building’, during Management Conclave at Nagpur, published in conference proceedings. 2006
- ‘Managing Values and attitudes in the era of globalization’, in National Conference in HR at IES, published in conference proceedings. 2006
- ‘Dream Merchant & Howboys: Maverics, Nutters and the road to business success’, Author: Barry Gibbons, at SFIMAR Research Review. (Book Review)
- ‘The Power of your Subconscious mind’, Author: Dr. John Murphy, at SFIMAR Research Review. (Book Review)
- ‘Corporate Soul: The Monk within the manager’, Author: Mr. Mohammed Siddique, DYPIMS Research Review. (Book Review).
C. Papers Presented in Conferences:
- ‘A Study on Understanding the Business Model of a Recruitment Consultancy Firm’ in the Eighth International Conference in the series of Youth 2025, ‘Envisioning Business for a Better Tomorrow: Innovate, Integrate, Impact, organized by Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur as the co-author. 2021
- . ‘Inclusion of Disabled Workforce in Business Organisations’ at International HR Conference on HR Trends in 2030, organized by Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management, Kolkata, published in conference proceedings. 2019
- ‘Employer Branding at Mahindra Finance Ltd.’ at 4th International Conference on Doing Business in India: Opportunities and Challenges in the Service Sector organized by IFIM, Bangalore. 2017
- ‘The Role of HR in implementing TQM to reduce the risk aversion’ at 6th International Research Conference PATHH 2011, in February, 2011, organized by St. Francis Institute of Management and Research. 2011
- ‘Value based education system for Sustainable Development from Indian Management Perspective’ at 5th International Conference on ‘Excellence & Sustainable Development: Emerging Global Trends’, organized by BVIMR and AMDISA. 2011.
- ‘A New Paradigm in HR in the Era of Globalization’, at All India Commerce Conference, Nagpur 2008
- ‘SHRM in the Global Scenario’, BU. 2008
- ‘Value based Management’ ICA India Conference, at Vishakhapatnam 2007
D. Editorial Activities (Book Edited):
- ‘Dynamics of Change: Micro and Macro Perspective, Excel India Publication’, ISBN 93-80043 -71-6. 2010
- ‘Handbook of Management and Behavioural Sciences’ Vol. 6, A Referred Publication of the Society of Management and Behavioural Sciences, ISBN 789381505-27-4.
- IOSR Jounal Spl. Issues
E. Book Published:
Indian Management Thoughts and Practices, First book published for this subject for BMS Students in Mumbai University.
F. FDPs/ Workshop:
1. Completed Part 1 of the online UHV Refresher 1 FDP organized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) from 15 February, 2021 to 19 February, 2021.
2. Completed AADHAR– Short Term Training Programme (STTP) on Emphasizing Morals, Values, Ethics and Behavioural Science in Teaching, at Sasmira’s Institute of Management Studies and Research, 6 -days AADHAR – Short Term Training Programme funded by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) held during 8th February to 13th February, 2021.
3. Five days Online FDP on “How to Publish Research Paper in Scopus Indexed Journal: A Step By Step Approach” from 26th May 2020 to 30th May 2020, organised by Dr. V. N. Bedekar Institute of Management Studies.
4. Five days online workshop on Universal Human Values on the theme “Inculcating Universal Human Values in Technical Education” during 2-6 July, 2020, organized by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE).
5. Attended a full Day Webinar on Research Workflows, Research Metrics & Excellence in Academic Institutes" on May 6, 2020, conducted by AICTE-Elsevier.
6. ISB Case-Writing and Case Teaching Workshop from 13th February to 14th February, 2020 in Taj, Goa
G. Membership of Professional Associations:
- Life Member: All India Commerce Association,
- Life Member: Society of Management and Behavioural Sciences
- Life Member: Dr. P. N. Singh Foundation
- Member of Centre for Professional Advancement
H. Award and Recognitions:
- Best paper award for the case ‘One plus one Equals to Eleven: A Case on Kotak Bank-ING Vysya Merger’
- Felicitated as the Most Fabulous Professor, organinised by World HRD Congress, Economic Times and Canadian University, Dubai
- Best paper award for the case ‘A Case Study on the Merger of Tech Mahindra and Satyam Computer Services Ltd. with special reference to HR Issues’
- International Education Excellence Award in Teaching and Research Excellence in Human Resource Management
- Leading Educationist in India
- Universal Life Time Achievement Award
- 3rd International Conference on HR, organized by IESMCRC
- 4th International Conference on HR, organized by IESMCRC
- 1st Case Study Conference, organized by IESMCRC
- 2nd Case Study Conference, organized by IESMCRC
J. Session Chair/ Judge:
- Case Study Competition at Lala Lajpatrai Institute of Management
- ICMBS, organized by Society of Management and Behavioural Sciences
- 4th International Conference on HR at IESMCRC
- Was the Judge for a Competition organized by Majlis on ‘Stand up against Domestic Violence’
- Was the judge for Mad Venture- an admad event organized by Market Makers Club, IES MCRC.
K. Other Professional Activities:
- Head HR Functional Group
- In Charge: Contemporary Business Skill Module
- Delivered Lectures for GMCS course for several years for the Chartered Accounts
- Provided training programme for IES Staff Development
- Was a Member Curriculum Development Board, IES
- Suggested in curriculum Development in Mumbai University
- Was In-Charge of Examination Cell
- Member of GD and Mock Interview Session
- Conducted MDPs
L. Recent Seminars/ Conference Attended:
- Culture Officer Summit
- HR Leaders’ Summit
- Attended World HRD Conference.
- Attended 'Interactive Webinar on Demystifying Assessment and Development Centre.
- Virtual Conference, a full day programme on ‘Workplace Resurgence’, organised by ETHRWorld.com.
- Two Day Seminar of NIPM : ‘Aligning & Customising HR for Business Growth’
- ‘Managing by Values’ organized by BMA
- NIPM Mumbai Chapter: ‘International Management Forum’
- ‘Current Trend in Educational Reforms’, One day state level seminar
- ‘Relevance of Present Education to Industry and Service Sector’, a two day state level seminar
- ‘A Conclave on HR: We work together’
- ‘I can win" , Shiv Khera’
- ‘Asia Pacific Conference in H.R.’